Wednesday 4 July 2012

Simple Veggie Sushi at Home


It is super easy to make sushi rice.  Who says it has to be all fancy and wrapped?  I felt like veggie sushi tonight so I made this super quick.  "Talk about super satisfying too", says Carb Barb.  It's fun to decorate too.  One of my tricks in loosing weight is presentation and that includes some of my thrifty finds as new dinner sized serving plates.  Oh, that reminds me I have a few I should show.  The fish was hand made and I just love him.  He is the only part of this dish that is fish.  The best part of sushi is there is little or no fat - a real winner on the waist line.



Here is a plate of sushi I made for a ladies night a little while back that I hosted.  It's not entirely hard to wrap sushi once you get the hang of it either.  They were smoked tuna and salmon and veggie rolls.  If you're wondering what is up and to the left they are Kale Chips.




No comments:

Post a Comment