Friday 29 June 2012

Coconut Jute Wrapped Bottles


So firstly, let me start by saying I'm so addicted to all things natural and earthy.  I'll also tell you I'm so addicted to Pinterest.  I firstly bought jute and covered these bottles but I wasn't quite happy with the result...then I found this!  Natura Beyond Twine - like sisal or jute but with a really rich colour to it.  Me and the glue gun then had some quality time.


You can see the before and after below:  with the other jute twine I used, it was not as meaty or substantial.  I have to say it is was exactly the look I was after.



Some flowers from the garden below.  If you're wondering what is all over my table, they are gemstone donut pendants for my Nursing and Wellness necklaces available at my Etsy shop at:  www.LittleGreenEarthling.Etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment