Friday 29 June 2012

Distressed Family Photo Blocks


Something you should know about me is I'm handy, and I love building and creating new 'stuff'.  Here is me, I started young as you can see, I'm holding a hammer.  Who gives their child a real hammer to play with???  Well all I can say is look what happened.  I can remember banging stuff together in the carport using my Dad's tools and then him wondering what happened to this or that when he couldn't find it.  Hmmm, well Dad that pair of wire strippers worked great for a number of different things!  I decided I wanted a family collage, that in time will sit on another project, still to come, but I wanted to show you so far...  The common theme between them all is this great vintage yellow and red theme and I love them!  It's all of us and even my Mom in law had to question who was in the yellow coat, we all look so much alike.  




Supplies:  
8' -  2 X 8"
Paint
Sandpaper
Matte Podge
Photos developed as 5" X 7"


No comments:

Post a Comment