Saturday 30 June 2012

Thrifty Find: Old Sash Windows into Greek Doors and Window Art


I have a lovely collection of photography I did while in Greece.  I believe it was over 1300 photos of doors and over 700 cats that I took.  It was fun what can I say!  I remember trying to find these windows on the cheap but everyone wanted a whole lot of money.  Until I found this one place that made custom windows and the lady on the phone said she had a stack of them by her dumpster!  "What??  Hold on, I'm coming - I'll save them!"  Pedal to the metal and away I went!  Wowsers, what a find!  Seven in total.  They were originally white, but different shades.  When I first got them I thought it was a good idea to paint them 'Greek Blue' as I call it, we lived with it for a couple years, but after moving to our new place going light cream worked a whole lot better, goes with our trim.

I also sell really affordable collections of these photos in my shop and there is no shipping charge, you would receive them by email.  Costco is great for affordable developing!


 I've left one in Greek Blue because my husband likes it.  



3 comments:

  1. Добрый вечер! Если еще интересно, то я делала стрижку в этом салоне красоты. Приятные мастера, довольна как слон! И недорого! Девочки, рекомендую!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Замечательный пост. Респект за то, что поделились. Разноообразные посты об окнах со стеклопакетом https://svokna-vdnh.1c-umi.ru/. Еще посмотри здесь: инжиниринговые анонсы смотри там., деревянные евроокна, окна rehau grazio, цены на дерево-алюминиевые евроокна, окна novotex techno 58 заказать вднх

    ReplyDelete